1. Chemical stability. Polyethylene does not erode to acid, alkali and salt. In addition micro-organism like bacteria or seaweed cannot grow in Polyethylene material.
2. Hygiene. Optimal conditions as pipes for providing portable water are met not only in that purity of contents can be maintained but also the taste of water does not change.
3. Fluidity. , PE water pipes smooth inner walls prevent blocking of pipes and minimize loss of water.
4. Flexibility. , PE water pipe is convenient to install because curved fittings don not have to be used at bent position and flexibility is maintained at low temperature.
5. Light weight. , PE pipes can be easily handled and installed because the weight of PE water pipes is just 1/7 of steel pipes.
6. Perfect connection. Quick and perfect laying of pipes is possible because heat fusion connection is used for PE water pipes.
7. Non-corrosiveness. PE pipes do not corrode by chemicals, electricity, damp ground and salt.
8. Impact endurance. The pipes don not break by outer impact due to the characteristic of the material.
9. Cold endurance. The pipes do not break up to -70 degree
10. Long life. The pipes can be used for at least 50 years.
11.Green intiative,PE is a recycled material,environment friendly.
12.Low system cost,less maintenance costs,reduce the cost for the project